Monday, August 29, 2011

17 facts about me


  1. I love flamingos, I think flamingos are the most cool looking animal I will ever see.
  2. I'm a whiner but I make a huge effort to stop being so.
  3. I play poker because I think freedom is the must important thing in life and you can play poker anywhere and still have money to spend.
  4. I like the color purple.
  5. I'm a seasonal smoker, sometimes I smoke daily for a month and sometimes I dont touch a cigarette in months.
  6. After playing live poker for 4-6 months I can't sleep during nights anymore... at least not nights in the timezone I live in right now
  7. I miss JRPGs and think this was the best videogame genre ever created.
  8. I play drums.
  9. I would've loved to study theology, but I guess I still have lots of time to do so.
  10. I've had a gun pointed at me 3 times already, cool thing is I'm only 21 years old.
  11. Biggest pot I have ever played was a 3.5kUSD pot... I lost it.
  12. I believe in people who claim to believe in themselves and show it with their actions.
  13. I love number 7 (maybe this was supposed to be random fact number 7)
  14. I love advice, I always ask for it and then ignore it and mess up things my own way.
  15. Chicken wings are the most delicious food... nothing feels better than spending a day with friends eating wings and drinking beer.
  16. I'm a natural at lying, this is not good but it's true... sometimes I think I'm a mythomaniac because I can lie very very naturally.
  17. I seem to talk a lot about myself but I still keep lots of things only for me and hope to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment