Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

I've had a couple of rough days lately. To be honest everything is ok, but somehow I manage to feel something is out of place.

Life somehow feels complicated, but, school is good... which is quite impressive when I come to think of it since I invest only the time that is needed to pass all my courses and no more, sometimes even less. Poker is going great, made a fresh start from a 500USD bankroll the 13th of July, 47 days ago, and I've already managed to grind it all the way to 2k and this including a couple of "must eat to live" cashouts. I also found a great place to  live for the next 6-12 months which makes me feel like I've accomplished something that most people take a lot more time to, which is paying a rent and living out of my own effort.

Life is good now that I gave myself the time to think about it... just moved in to a small city here in Mexico (Torreon, Coahuila) which makes me feel kind of frustrated since I used to live in Mexico City which is a huge city and had so many things to do that my mind managed to always be learning something new. This city is like swimming in a kiddy pool when you've lived all your life with the ocean as a backyard.

Since this is my first post I'll avoid the rant and will try to synthesize what I'm looking to do with this blog so you can know if you're interested or not.

This is not the ordinary poker blog, I'll dump graphs, goals and thoughts on this quite often (probably updating once a week on this matter so I don't lose focus) but it won't be the only topic in this space. I'll talk a bunch about random stuff that takes place around my personal world, this doesnt mean I'll talk about my personal life to often (meeh to be honest I guess I will), but it rather means I will speak about any political, philosophical and social situation that catches my interest and just try to give my opinion on any of this topics. This blog basically is me trying to trap all thing on my mind between my hands, organize them and write them down here.

Welcome to the small tornado in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment