Monday, October 10, 2011

Easier than it seems.

You decide when to soar. When you finally make up your mind to give everything for that something you want the whole big picture becomes clear. The moment from when you decide "FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE, TIME TO SHINE" to the moment when you're above just watching everyone else fall apart trying to get that, get there or get her is all about sacrifice.

Not everybody knows what sacrifice really is. So far I don't get it completely, a real genius gets messy in the middle of creation and leaves everything else on other part while giving every single possible moment to focus on the place where his eyes are on. Right now my eyes are on the summit of liberty, I'll get there. Only problem is when someone gets you out of your A game and makes you focus on something else... Maybe I actually want to focus in whatever that person is going to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment