Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thinking about loneliness...

As strange as it might sound I'm not sad at all, but a recent talk with a friend got me thinking a lot about loneliness. I have only 1 true friend and even with him I don't share every aspect of my life. Call it protection, fear, selfdestruct syndrome or whatever but I just don't share my deep thoughts and my strange lifestyle with everyone.

Just a handful of people who surround me now what I do with my life... and of those not even one know what I think at all.

She started telling me about how she once had a relationship with someone and she was an open book with this guy. I immediately thought "Oh wait... I've never had anything like that". After talking to her I gave myself sometime to think about that and noticed I would really like to have something like that... no sex buddies, one night stand or a stupid close minded girlfriend, I would love to open up every single aspect of my life to someone.

I believe people who actually think and are not on the average (stupid) group are usually lonely. But not always.

I'm not searching for it but after today I'll try to stay more open to any possibilty.

1 comment:

  1. The way I see it, different people will add a specific something to your life’s mix. It is almost impossible to have someone who you can share ABSOLUTELY everything with. It is almost unrealistic, and to a certain point selfish, because you start creating these expectations for people that a lot of times they are not going to meet.

    Just take and learn what you can from them, and if you have different people who you can share some parts of your life and other friends who you share other things GREAT.

    There is only person that I share everything with, and trust me: that is enough.

    ReplyDelete