Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Marathonic Session Fail + First Days of September

Marathonic Session was a big fail, getting volumen without table ninja is really hard. Played 8.5 hours but couldn´t manage to keep more than 14-16 tables open, 18 tops and when I was deep I only played 10-11 tables at a time.



After 8 hours I had only played 100 games. Lame.


First days of september had been the same as the last weeks of august, breaking even. But a 180man reg helped me take the decision of mixing in one 8usd for every four 2.5usd I play. This meant an average buyin of 3.6usd, so even with my super nitty BR management system I'm overrolled for this. Gave it a go since the 2nd September.

Since the start of the month I've been running bad but getting in sick volume (still below the volume planned for the month but I'm sure I'll get ahead soon). 

Results so far ar this:

180man $2.5s& 45man $3.5s in September

$8s in September




Month So Far (180man$2.5s+180man$8s+45man$3.5s)


So I was breaking even but only because I've been playing 8s, without those my graph would be more standard without the first games being breakeven.

I've been feeling very good about my game, in fact I've never felt this good. I believe this is thanks to my session review after the end of each session and thanks to some SnG regs which get together with me to talk about hands and strategy.

The plan is to stick with this method, 4 2.5usd for every 1 8usd for the rest of the month. Planning on playing in a 2:1 ratio instead of 4:1 by the first week of next month.

Goals are there, hope I can stick to the plan!

GL everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment