Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September Recap + Life Style



I`m gonna try to make this as easy to read as possible.

September


Started the month with ambition to grind that made me take shots to 8s as I've already told you. I felt comfortable with my game and manage to win a bit. But then i had to make a monster cashout that took me some steps behind my pace and decided to move back down until i regrind that specific cashout (more on it coming in a bit)

So results:


180s 8usd this month

180s 2.5usd this month

180s overall this month

45s 3.5usd this month

This month overall

180s since 20th of july (when I came back to my old city to grind)

My game in 45s has been a little off but I`m pretty happy with my 180s results overall 2.1kprofit in 2800sngs in 60 days sort of...

Ive been studying my game a lot lately and have found some flaws... I've been working on tighting them up and so far so good.


Life Update


2 days ago I started exercising myself. Started this routines named "Insanity" and I feel debastated (which I guess means it's working). Working out has improved my tilt control, not sure how it is related but it has.

I had a pretty sick downswing lifewise. My laptop's ventilator burned and my whole laptop stopped working... instead of spending 200usd in a 3 year old laptop im going to buy myself a new desktop... this is not the only think that stopped working for me this month, my cellphone also stopped working. So to buy a new phone and new laptop: MEGA CASHOUT. I usually cashout 500-700 in a month, this month I cashout out over 2k but I'm sure the new grind station will motivate me enough to make up for it asap.

My roll is standing once again in 900usd + 300 in stellar rewards and fpps.

I've also given me the chance to meet people. I'm a bit of a closed to new relationships guy so this is like a break through.

Excersice+NewDesktop+NewCellphone+NewPeople= Month lifewise so far.

I hope I can keep this liferhythm. I barely have time for myself. If I'm not grinding then I'm in class... If I'm not in class or grinding I'm studying my game... If I'm not studying my game or grinding or in class I'm working out... If I'm not doing any of those I'm either drinking or sleeping (basic things in life).

As soon as i get my new desktop I will post pics and specs. GL at the tables!


No comments:

Post a Comment