Saturday, September 3, 2011

August in the books + Marathonic Session

August


I had the sickest breakeven run ever! ... Ok, I love exagerations it's not the sickest breakeven run ever but it's still pretty sick:




750 sngs breaking even, and you can make it 900 if we add this first couple of days of September.


I accomplished my 50 SnGs a day goal, but I think i can do way better and 50 a day is a pretty mediocre rhythm so this month I'm aiming for at least 2k sngs.


$800 positive on my normal grind.


During August me and SnG grinder "nala1988" made a profit probet for the month. $100 were at stake and by the 20th of august we were tied in the 1kUSD mark. After that the story is funny: "DOOMSWITCH [ON]" for both of us and I bink the probet by losing less than him.


I played nl100 in a homegame... I HAD TO. Noticed there was two fishes (both with over 15k lost according to PTR) playing nl100 hu at a 6max deep table. Snap sit in and let the gamble begin. I Ran decently and finished the session positive.


I was also lucky enough to buy 5% of the Sunday Million of "alealt06" and he made a very deep run, finished in 11th place (Gratz dude!). Now that I think of it maybe I jinxed his possible final table by telling everyone via twitter to rail him!


Thanks to PokerStars 10x vpp status month I also made 200 out of vip stellar rewards and fpp bonuses during the month.


Adding it up:


  $800 normal grind
+$100 propbet
+$300 alealt06 deep run
+$200 nl100 homegame
+$200 vip stellar rewards and fpp bonuses
=$1600 month


GOGOGO September!




Marathonic Session


As I said earlier in the month I want to get 2k SnGs at least during September so I'm starting my first saturday of the month with a marathonic 8-10 hour session (beginning in about 30min) table ninja isn´t working since the PokerStars new update so I'll only play between 16 and 22 SnGs at a time. I'm hoping to get 150 SnGs at least today. Results to come later.


GL at the tables.



No comments:

Post a Comment